Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing high voltage partial discharge data analysis and collating customer reports.
- On-line & Offline high voltage partial discharge testing (in addition to other condition based testing) at customer sites.
- Analysing partial discharge monitoring data and trend data.
- Working to service contract deliverables and ensuring they are met.
- Reporting on technical data to senior engineers.
Training – Full training on our products and services will be provided.
Travel to customer sites will be occasional and UK-based. Site allowances / overtime will be provided for customer site visits.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (or similar subject) and/or relevant experience.
- 2 years' experience in similar technical role.
- Technical report writing skills.
- Advanced Excel reporting skills.
- Excellent organisation and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent team-working and people skills.
- General presentation skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working & working from home.
- Annual profit sharing bonus.
- EMI Share Options Scheme.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Full training and opportunity to gain external certifications.
- Benefits scheme including cycle to work, eyecare, tech scheme, discount codes and vouchers.